Just before Cold Wars (like, a day or two before), I wanted to augment my Hordes of the Things Elf army with some blades, so I picked up some figures in the Legions bits bin.
GW Elf blades based for Hordes of the Things.
Since I didn't have much time, I did a rush job on these to match the paint job of the rest of the army. I completed everything from assembly through letting the paint dry in one night. They suffered a bit in the rush: they were rained on after the dip dried and before I sprayed them with dullcote. I dried them out, but unfortunately I missed a few spots, which created some craters under the varnish in the low spots. I'm over it.